The Review menu provides access to only the data that has been promoted from Cull for review.
Use the dashboard to access a Document List, then open documents in the Document Viewer.
The Review menu contains the following commands:
- Dashboard: Overview of key information in the repository, indicating number of:
- Total documents.
- Documents exported into matters.
- Duplicative documents.
- Searches: List of saved searches run against the Review Repository.
- Keyword Reports: Keyword searches for documents and reporting in the Cull Repository.
- Explore: Access to the same information on the Review dashboard's Explore menu Tags, Lists, Custodians, and Promotions sections.
- Productions & Exports:
- Exports Templates
- Endorsement Profiles
- Image Profiles
- Review Management:
- Coding Forms
- Fields & Tags
- Markup Sets
- Doc List Views
- Document History
- Text Analysis
- Predictive Coding
- Custom Attributes