Document List (Cull)
The Document List (Cull) displays the documents selected from the Cull dashboard or Cull Searches page and enables you to promote the documents into a Review matter. Documents in the Document List (Cull) can be viewed in read-only ECA Document Viewer.
- Document List menu: Enables you to:
Refresh: Update the current display with the current documents in the repository.
Show/Hide Facet Explore: View current filters applied to the document set.
Sample: Create random sampling of the of documents in the Document List>
Perform the following actions:
- Save Search: Create a saved search of the Document List.
- Update & Run: Erase the cached results and update the search with new results for both static and dynamic searches. (Default action for dynamic searches.)
- Copy: Copy the search criteria in the Search Builder as a new search.
- Modify: Load the search criteria in the Search Builder as an existing search.
- Reports: Generate the following reports:
- Attribute Report: Report of all the attributes
- Keywords: Report of all the keywords
- Selected Keyword Report: Report of selected keywords
- Deduplication: CSV report of duplicates in a search
- Export Deduplication: CSV report of exported duplicates in a search
- Export to CSV: Download CSV report for all documents with a choice of columns.
- Advanced Sorting: Determine which metadata fields are used to sort the document listing and in which order. (Multiple fields can be sorted in ascending or descending order.)
- Customized Fields: Manage document listing view profiles by selecting what fields are displayed in the Document Metadata section.
- Delete Documents: Permanently delete documents from any repository.
- Remove duplicate documents at a global or custodian level, including those previously promoted.
- Choose whether to include family documents.
- View the total number of documents in the search after applying the deduplication filters.
- Promote: Opens the Export window to promote documents to a Review platform.