Changing Views (Cull)
Use the Doc List Views page to select which metadata fields appear on the Document List (Cull), as well as their order, by creating document view profiles.
To configure the fields on the Document List
- Open the Cull Document List, click the Action icon and select Customize Fields.
- On the Doc List Views dialog box, select
- Name: Select from the default profiles or click the Action icon to:
- Rename: Edit the contents of the Doc List Views.
- Add: Edit the contents of the Doc List Views to create a new profile
- Clone: Duplicate the contents of the Doc List Views to then edit to create a new profile.
- Delete: Remove the current profile.
- Scope: Select where this view will be available. (Users should typically not select GLOBAL.)
: Add to display
: Add all to display.
: Remove from display.
: Remove all from display.
: Move selected metadata up a row.
: Move selected metadata to the front of the list.
: Move selected metadata down a row.
: Move selected metadata to the end of the list.