The Searches page (Cull > Searches) displays sets of previously saved and unsaved searches.
Note: For more information on creating searches, see Using the Search Builder.
- Searches menu bar: Enables you to:
- Unsaved: View unsaved searches in the Searches list.
- Only Mine: View only searches generated by the current user in the Searches list.
- Expand Searches on display: Increase the number of entries in the Search list.
- Collapse Searches on display: Decrease the number of entries in the Search list.
- Open Cached Results: Load the most recent result set for both static and dynamic searches. (Default action for static searches.)
- Update & Run: Erase the cached results and update the search with new results for both static and dynamic searches. (Default action for dynamic searches.)
- Modify: Load the search criteria in the Search Builder as an existing search. (Unavailable when a search is in progress).
- Copy: Copy the search criteria in the Search Builder as a new search.
- Reindex: Reindex the search.
- Language ID: Open the Language ID dialog box to select language options and distribution.
- Export to CSV: Open the Create Report dialog box to download a CSV report.
- Delete: Delete the search.
To run a search
- Locate the search to run, click its Action icon and select Update & Run.
To view the documents in a search
- In the Search list, do one of the following:
- Locate and double-click the search with the documents you want to view.
- Locate the search with the documents you want to view, click its Action icon and select Open Cached Results.