Import enables you to easily upload data into Nebula by dragging files from your computer or browsing from a hosted folder with previously staged data.
Its menu contains:
- Dashboard: View information on all of the documents imported into Nebula.
- Processing : Upload documents from a local computer or the project's dedicated file share into Nebula.
- Load File Ingestion:
- Pre-processed Data: Upload documents produced out of other tools, such as Relativity or Summation.
- Data Overlay: Add attributes or metadata to existing documents.
- Production Overlay: Import productions of your review documents from outside of Nebula, such as Summation.
- Field Maps
- File Browser
- Evidence Numbers