The Production Overlay page enables you to import production images and Bates numbers for documents produced outside of Nebula.
To import documents from a production overlay
- Click Import > Load File Ingestion > Production Overlay.
- In the Configuration section, enter the following:
- Select one of the following:
- Use existing production.
- Create new production
- Matter: Select the review matter you want to load the data into.
- For new productions, enter an Import name.
- For existing productions, choose an Existing production.
- Root file path: Select the root file path by either
- Clicking the upload icon and using the File Explorer.
- Clicking the File Browser icon .
- Cross reference file path: Click the File Browser icon and select the location of the cross reference file.
- Cross reference file path type: Choose the cross reference file type.
- Image file path: Click the File Browser icon and select the location of the image file.
- Image option: Select the type of load file for image (LFP, OPTICON, or DII).