The Custodians page enables the setup of custodians in Nebula. A custodian is the original owner of an electronic document; that is, the person from whom the electronic file or folder was obtained. You can import lists of custodians from a text file.
To view the Custodians page
- Click Cull > Explore > Custodians.
To add a custodian
- In the Custodians menu bar, click the Action icon and select + Add.
- In the Add Custodian dialog box, enter the Name of the custodian and click Create.
To add a list of custodians from a text file
- In the Custodians menu bar, click the Action icon and select + Add List.
- In the Add Custodians List dialog box, click Choose file and select the .txt file with the list of custodians.
- Click Verify, then click one of the following:
- Download as CSV: Download a CSV report of the custodians in the Add List section.
- Download as Tab: Download a tab delimited text document of the custodians in the Add List section.
- Add custodians: Add the custodians and view them on the Custodians page.
Note: You can also copy and paste names to the Add List section from a spread sheet or type the names, one custodian per line.
To edit a custodian
- In the Custodians list, locate the custodian you want to edit, click its Action icon and select Edit.
- In the Add Custodian dialog box, update the Name and click Create.