Cull provides early case assessment capabilities, including access to all data that has been imported into Nebula (with the exception of preprocessed data).
The Cull menu contains the following commands:
- Dashboard: Overview of key information in the repository, indicating number of:
- Total documents.
- Documents exported into matters.
- Duplicative documents.
- Searches: List of saved searches run against the Cull Repository.
- Keyword Reports: Keyword searches for documents and reporting in the Cull Repository.
- History: lists the status of each document set exported from Cull.
- Queues: Document collections available for export into a matter en masse.
- Exports: History of exports, including the total documents, size, and status messages.
- Doc List Views