Cull provides early case assessment capabilities, including access to all data that has been imported into Nebula (with the exception of preprocessed data). Within Cull you can identify all key data which will be sent to the Review phase for your matter.
The Cull menu contains the following commands:
- Dashboard: Overview of key information in the repository, indicating number of:
- Total documents.
- Documents exported into matters.
- Duplicative documents.
- Searches: List of saved searches run against the Cull Repository.
- Keyword Reports: Keyword searches for documents and reporting in the Cull Repository.
- Explore: Access documents by Lists and Custodians in Cull.
- History: lists the status of each document set exported from Cull.
- Exports: History of exports, including the total documents, size, and status messages.
- Doc List Views