The Workflow Batches section displays all the batches you are currently assigned, as well as each one's status.
Note: For more information, see Workflow.
To view only the batches assigned to you
- In the Workflow Batches menu bar, toggle Only Mine.
To view only the completed batches
- In the Workflow Batches menu bar, toggle Show Completed.
Note: Administrators can view batches assigned to other users.
To checkout batches
- In the Workflow Batches section, click the Checkout icon .
- On the Checkout batch window, select the Stage of the workflow you want to checkout the batch from.
- Click Checkout.
The selected batch appears in the Workflow Batches section.
To open workflow batches
- In the Workflow Batches section, double-click the batch you want view.
The Document List displays the contents of the batch.
To check in batches
- In the Workflow Batches section, locate the batch you want to check in and click its Check In icon .
- On the [Batch] window, view the Status of the batch.
- If the batch failed validation, choose one of the following:
- Keep non-reviewed: Release validated documents and continue reviewing the batch.
- Return non-reviewed: Finalize the batch and return incomplete documents to the queue.
To retain all documents and continue reviewing the batch, click Cancel.