The Review menu provides access to only the data that has been promoted from Cull for review and contains:
- Dashboard: Overview of the review status and access point to the Document List for the matter.
- Searches: Searches initiated from the Search Builder.
- Exports: Status of each non-production document set exported from Review.
- Explore: Access to the same information from the Explore menu and Assigned Batches section.
- Keywords: Search terms for reporting and highlighting in files on the Document Viewer.
For an overview of the Nebula review process, see Nebula 1st Level Review Quick Start Guide in Nebula Videos.
Use the dashboard to access a Document List, then open documents in the Document Viewer.
The Review menu contains the following commands:
- Dashboard: Overview of key information in the repository, indicating number of:
- Total documents.
- Documents exported into matters.
- Duplicative documents.
- Searches: List of saved searches run against the Review Repository.
- Explore: Access to the same information on the Review dashboard's Explore menu Tags, Lists, Custodians, and Productions sections, as well as the Documents Notes page.
- Keyword Reports: Keyword searches for documents and reporting in the Cull Repository.
- Productions & Exports:
- Exports Templates
- Annotation Profiles
- Image Profiles
- Review Management
- Coding Forms
- Fields and Tags
- Legacy Review Batches
- Doc List Views
- Document History
- Text Analysis
- Predictive Coding
- Auto Redaction
- AV Suite
- Custom Attributes