The Thread Sets page displays the status and build history of a thread set or near duplicate detection set.
Note: For more information about the KLD Analytics toolkit, click here.
To view the Thread Sets page
- Click Review > Admin > Text Analytics.
To refresh the Thread Sets page
- In the Thread Sets menu bar, click the Refresh icon .
To rebuild a thread set
- On the Thread Sets page, locate the thread set you want to rebuild.
- Click its Action icon and select Rebuild.
- On the Rebuild [Name] window, click OK.
To delete a thread set
- On the Thread Sets page, locate the thread set you want to delete.
- Click its Action icon and select Delete.
- On the Delete Thread Set window, click OK.