Applying Advanced Options
Advance options enable you to apply additional selection criteria to files prior to processing.
To apply advanced options
- On the Upload Files page, elect the advanced options you want to apply from the following sections:
Auto Promotion Options:
- Remove Duplicates: Select to eliminate duplicate copies of repeating data within the newly processed batch.
- Remove Exportable Duplicates: Select to eliminate repeating copies within the newly processed batch that duplicate documents from prior batches that were promoted to Review.
- Matter: Select the "case" to which the uploaded files will be assigned.
- Export Type: Select from the following:
- Total: Export documents only.
- Related: Export documents and related items, such as attachments.
- Deduplication Type: Select from the following:
- Global: Removes duplicate copies of repeating data across all custodians.
- Custodian: Removes duplicate copies based on individual custodians.
- Auxiliary Search: Select to restrict data to that based on the criteria of a saved search.
Advanced Promotion Options:
- Text Email Headers:
- Max Spreadsheet Size:
- Exclude Attached Images:
- Use System Date: Select to take system date into consideration when populating the Default Date attribute. (The logic to populate the attribute becomes Sent Date > Received Date > Last Modified Date > Created Date > System Date.)
- De-NIST: Select to exclude NIST documents.
- Ignore System Dates after Collection Date: Select to ignore any dates in the data set more recent than the date of processing.
- Explode Embedded: Select to save images embedded within files as additional files.
- Needs OCR JPG:
- Needs OCR PDF:
- Needs OCR TIFF:
- Run Keywords: Select to perform keyword searches. (Keywords will be highlighted in the document during Review.)
- Run Detect Language: Select to determine which languages are present in file.
- Run Sentiment Analysis: Select to enable Sentiment Document Types in the NLP Options section.
- Run Named Entity Detection: Select to enable Entity Document Types and Entity Categories in the NLP Options section.
- Entity Document Types: Select the type of document on which NLP (Natural Language Processing) will be applied.
- Entity Categories: Select the type of entity on which NLP will be applied.
- Sentiment Document Types: Select the type of document on which NLP will be applied.
- Max Text Snippet Size
- Language Probability
- Detection Mode
- Primary Language
- Min File Size
- Short to Normal Threshold
Only applies to Perceptive processing
- Container Split Chunk Size: Select method of processing PSTs in parallel chunks (either by percentage or number of messages).
- Container Split Threshold: Select the PSTs size threshold at which containers are split and processed in parallel.