Viewing the Processing Details
The Processing Details page appears when Nebula begins uploading files. It can also be accessed from the History page (Import > Dashboard).
To view details of an import collection
- Click the Action icon for the collection you want to view, then click Details.
- View the following information:
- Start Time
- Stop Time
Overview of documents located during the processing, as well as the number that were culled into Review.
- Discovered: Number of files in input of collection.
- Exceptions: Number of exceptions during processing into Cull or a matter. (A report is available for these documents.)
- Input Size: Data size in GB of the original data size (compressed).
- Exploded: Number of documents present after extraction of compressed files, such as ZIPs and RARs, and including email attachments.
- NIST/Excluded: Number of deNISTed documents/number of excluded files (for example, JPGs <5kb, signature line images, and so on.)
- Output Size: Data size in GB of the uncompressed data.
- Processed: Number of total files processed (including containers, extracted documents, embedded documents and attachments).
- Need OCR: Number of documents flagged as having image layers without text.
- Duplicates: Document Count of family duplicates within the collection.
- Containers: Number of PSTs, ZIPs, RAR, other container files found in the data set.
- OCRed: Number of files sucessfully OCRed (whether within Nebula or imported from external application.)
- Exported Duplicates: Document count of family duplicates to data within the collection that have been exported.
- Extracted: Total number of documents extracted and searchable.
- Promoted to Review: Final number of documents promoted to the review matter.
Note: A document can have more than one exception for not processing.
Bar graph of documents imported into Nebula.
- Custodian Summary
- Doc Types Application Summary
Document Sources section:
- Output path
- Export Metadata
- HTML Applicable Files in the Collection
- Detect Language on the Collection
- Reindex Applicable Files in the Collection
- OCR Applicable Files in the Collection
- Export files that need OCR in the Collection
- Import files into Collection as OCR
- Named Entity Detection on the Collection
- Sentiment Analysis on the Collection
Processing operations section:
- Text Email Headers
- Max Spreadsheet Size
- Exclude Attached Images
- Use System Date
- Ignore System Dates after Collection Date
- Explode Embedded
To reprocess an import collection
- On the Processing Details page, click Reprocess.
- On the Upload Files page, click Restart.
- On the Processing Details page, click Reports.
- On the Create Report dialog box, select the Report Type you want to generate:
- Exclusion Report: Summary of documents that were not imported, usually because they were duplicates or did not meet minimum requirements.
- Exception Report: Summary of documents that did not process due to an issue with the file.
- OCR Report: Summary of documents of OCR’d due to the RUN option.